Re: [jetty-users] No no_application_protocol when server doesn't support any client protocol

Hi John,

I was having similar issues and made a minimal sample project to debug my issues.  When I run it and issue:
$ openssl s_client -alpn h3,h4 -connect localhost:8443
in another terminal, I get:

Peer signing digest: SHA256
Peer signature type: ECDSA
Server Temp Key: X25519, 253 bits
---
Verification error: self signed certificate
---
New, TLSv1.3, Cipher is TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
Server public key is 256 bit
Secure Renegotiation IS NOT supported
Compression: NONE
Expansion: NONE
ALPN protocol: h3
Early data was not sent
Verify return code: 18 (self signed certificate)
---
read:errno=0

If that's what you wanted, you can see how I configured jetty here:
https://github.com/GlenKPeterson/http2-server-jar-sample