Re: [jetty-users] curl: (56) Unexpected EOF

Oh.  I found the other file in org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-http:9.4.21.v20190926 that has the other line in it.

I included the ServicesResourceTransformer (thank you Steven!) and it merged the two files for me.  Perfect!  Sounds like that was the root cause of my issue.

I searched again, to see how I'd missed this:
ServicesResourceTransformer site:https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/
and found nothing.  So I made the following documentation pull request:
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/pull/4164

Reading something like that could have saved me a number of days that I'm too embarrassed to admit.