[jetty-users] how to properly deployDiffie-Hellman on my server

Hi,

Please guide on how to properly deploy Diffie-Hellman on my server. I am using Jetty 9.2.9 with jdk1.7.

This is my current configuration in jetty-ssl.xml but SSL scan report shows that “This server supports insecure Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange parameters (Logjam)”

<Set name="ExcludeCipherSuites">

    <Array type="String">

      <Item>.*NULL.*</Item>

      <Item>.*RC4.*</Item>

      <Item>.*MD5.*</Item>

      <Item>.*DES.*</Item>

      <Item>.*DSS.*</Item>

    </Array>

  </Set>

 <!-- Enable Forward Secrecy Ciphers.       Note: this replaces the default Include Cipher list -->

  <Set name="IncludeCipherSuites">

    <Array type="String">

      <Item>TLS_DHE_RSA.*</Item>

      <Item>TLS_ECDHE.*</Item>