[jetty-users] SAN in keystore for docker containers with dynamic IP ( Jetty 9.4.18 )

Hi all,

We are facing an issue while specifying Subject Alternative names in keystores for jetty 9.4.18. Since we are using docker containers with dynamic IP, IP cannot be used as SAN , nor can domain name. We have tried using common name , which is also not working. Nor is ip:"0.0.0.0" working for the container.

Could you please help us with this by sharing an example format of SAN for a keystore when DNS or IP is not available ?

Thank you and Regards

Back to the top