Re: [jetty-users] web app specific port in single jetty instance

Can you describe why? It seems to once-educated me that a server's whole job is to service a port, and I'd expect you can run multiple jetty servers within a 'larger' server process, so they could share infrastructure as easily as separate webapps do.

Bill