Re: [jetty-users] ProxyServlet$Transparent returns 502 for external sites

Start by upgrading your version of Jetty, and try again.

Version 9.0 was an experimental / transitional release series between Servlet 3.0 (Jetty 8) and 3.1 (Jetty 9).
That series has been EOL (End of Life) for a long time. (many years now)

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/what-jetty-version.html

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx