[jetty-users] Eclipse, Jetty and JSP

I'm setting up a JSP project using Jetty on Eclipse. In the JSPF files that my main JSP pages include, I get a warning from Eclipse that I don't seem to be able to get rid of: "JSPWriter cannot be resolved to a variable".

One suggestion I've seen involves configuring Eclipse's server view, but although it lists Tomcat, Geronimo, Websphere, JBoss and others, there is no entry for Jetty.

Can anyone advise me what I need to do to configure Eclipse for use with Jetty?

TIA,
--
John English

---