Re: [jetty-users] javax.mail.glassfish jar is picked from jetty server

Please read the 2 past issues about this ...

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/1597
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/1600

In short, you'll need to upgrade your version of Jetty and then specify an alternate mail.mod to satisfy your specific needs.
Note that if you use javax.mail references via jndi, then the javax.mail jar will need to be on the server side.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx