Re: [jetty-users] Is there a way to get SSLHandshakeException on certificate error from Jetty client?

Little update, it seems like there is a race condition somewhere,
causing inconsistencies in what Exception I get as failure on certificate error.

When I run the small reproducer code I've posted earlier,

This time running it repeatedly from IntelliJ,
there are some cases it's getting SSLHandshakeException as failure,
and some cases it gets EOFException.

I've tried if setStrictEventOrdering(true) will changes the situation but
looks like that does not impact this certificate failure case.

Is there something else that can be configured to make this behavior a bit more consistent?