[jetty-users] Issue with Server becoming unresponsive

Greetings Jetty Users,

I've create a new prototype that uses embedded Jetty for providing a proxy service on localhost/127.0.0.1 only. The problem is that the server becomes unresponsive after running idle for a couple minutes. Everything works find as soon as I start the server. However, after a while it just stops responding. Connection attempts are timing out.

Is there anything I'm missing when configuring/setting up the server?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/