[jetty-users] ActiveMQ on Jetty with LDAP Issue

Hello,

I'm using apache-activemq-5.15.8 with Jetty and trying to get the configurations working by connecting the admin-console authentication with LDAP/AD. I've followed all the necessary configs on logon.config, activemq.xml, jetty.xml and I can see in the logs that the user is authenticated. However, on the broweser, I see following error -

HTTP ERROR: 403

Problem accessing /admin/. Reason:
    !role

Could you please advise if you changed anything specific in web.xml (or any other config file) to get pass this error ?

--
Thanks

Regards,
Pankaj Ambekar