[jetty-users] Dynamically loading a @ServerEndpoint class at runtime

Hi there,

We have an application that embeds Jetty 9.4.14.v20181114.

At runtime we have a custom ClassLoader where we are adding
user-defined jar files to the class path. Some of those Jars contain
classes which are web-socket endpoints annotated with
@javax.websocket.server.ServerEndpoint.

We somehow need to get Jetty to deploy these endpoints. Is there a
mechanism where Jetty can monitor our class loader for such annotated
classes, or if we were to detect such classes is there a mechanism
whereby we can notify jetty of them?

Thanks Adam.

--
Adam Retter