Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] Jetty 9.4.15 Has Been Released!

> On Feb 19, 2019, at 10:30 AM, Chris Walker <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The Jetty team is happy to announce the immediate availability of a new release for the Eclipse Jetty 9.4.x branch.

Very exciting, we'll give it a try!

> 	• Java 11 has a problematic TLS implementation. Currently, the Jetty team recommends using JDK 12 until such time that the fixes in JDK 12 are backported to Java 11 TLS.

This statement gave me pause.  We run Java 11 in production and Haven't Noticed Any Problems(TM).
Can you provide a JBS bug reference or ticket that jetty-users can evaluate our exposure, and perhaps subscribe and vote for?

Hopefully appropriate fixes will get backported quickly.

Thanks again for Jetty, and congratulations on the release.