Re: [jetty-users] javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException No subject alternative DNS name matching xxx found.

Hi Greg,

I would love to do some experimenting with the code but have never built my own Jetty before. I merely download the releases when they become available. I have little to no experience with Git and none at all with Maven (I am ashamed to admit that we still use SVN and Ant). Perhaps a good time to get started. I will look into the documentation and see where that takes me,

Thanks so far.

Kind regards,

Silvio