Re: [jetty-users] String "" in Jetty 8 vs Jetty 9

The `javax-servlet-api` is not an artifact that Jetty builds / deploys.
That is the Standard JEE API jar deployed by the Servlet Expert Group from the old java.net (Oracle recently donated all of JEE to the Eclipse Foundation, there are no public releases from this effort yet)
Jetty just uses it.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx