Re: [jetty-users] HTTP/2 requirements

Thank you Joachim,

I will try implementing your suggestions and see where that takes me.

The code has been largely in place for some years now using an older Jetty on JDK8 (with bootclasspath etc) up until Jetty 9.4.14 on JDK11 which I am running now. I try to support as up-to-date protocols and ciphers as possible but I am also required (by contract) to support IE9+. The current ssllabs score is A.

I switched to this specific set of included suites (suggested at that time in some post by someone who knows more about the subject than I do) when failing to achieve an acceptable score on  JDK8. The only thing I changed afterwards was a half-hearted attempt to support TLS1.3 on JDK11, which I did not succeed in yet. I put in the setEndpointIdentificationAlgorithm because I got a startup warning about not calling it in 9.4.14.

Thanks again for clearing most of that up. I will follow your suggestions and update the code to match what current Jetty and JDK11 can do for me and try do see what I need to do about IE9+/TLS1.0.

Kind regards,

Silvio