Re: [jetty-users] Proxy server doesn't return all headers

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 10:28 AM Travis Spencer
<travislspencer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's those missing headers!

So are they there or not?

> Shortly after this, I start to see a few of these errors:
>  java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Idle timeout expired: 30004/30000 ms

These are not errors, just connections that idle timeout.

> Does anyone have any tips on what more to try or clues as to what may
> be going wrong?

I frankly did not understand; you first said the header were not
there, then you said they were, then apparently not again, but you
never mentioned _which_ header was missing.
Can you put up a reproducible test case that shows exactly what you
expect and what you get instead?

--
Simone Bordet
----