Re: [jetty-users] Issue with upgrading to Jetty 9.4.11

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:34 PM Eze Ikonne <ike.ikonne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks Simone, that is exactly what my problem had been. I believe that this mechanism was introduced in either jetty 8 or jetty 9. Once I added it, everything started working. I think it should be highlighted in the sample examples posted on Jetty website, at the moment there is really no mention of this in most of the examples on jetty website, but it turns out to be a big deal. All this while, it turns out to be new SecureRequestCustomizer() injected into the httpConfiuration. I would like to thank the entire jetty group for their support, Jan and the rest, thanks to you.

Please open an issue about this lack of documentation.
There is a reference to SecureRequestCustomizer at
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.x/configuring-connectors.html#jetty-connectors,
but it may be expanded.
Consider to propose a pull request with the updated documentation, we
will appreciate it.
Thanks!

--
Simone Bordet