Re: [jetty-users] Changes in Jetty socket close behavior from 9.2 -> 9.4

I think the rub is that if a client has received but not yet read the response prior to the reset, the socket buffer is cleared and at that point it’s gone. Regardless, I have no stake on who is right or wrong here, it just seems like a pretty significant difference that was not easy to track down and will probably bite other folks too.

-Tommy