Re: [jetty-users] Proxy HTTP requests to embedded Jetty server to back-end over UNIX domain socket

I figured it out -- most:
https://github.com/travisspencer/jetty-domain-sockets-example. This
works when I connect to the UNIX socket directly using Python (see the
README) and the proxy server using Postman. Curl and wget cannot
connect through the proxy though, so there seems to be some details
I'm unaware of.
On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 12:06 PM Travis Spencer
<travislspencer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> We are embedding Jetty 9.4.11.v20180605. We accept HTTP requests and
> want to forward them to a different HTTP server over a UNIX domain
> socket.
>
> [1] seems to be about accepting connections over a UNIX socket. We
> don't want this, but instead accept TCP connections and forward them.
>
> Is there anything in the Jetty distro that would allow us to be such a
> proxy or do we need to code this from scratch?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Travis Spencer
>
> [1]: https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/tree/master/jetty-unixsocket