[jetty-users] Proxy HTTP requests to embedded Jetty server to back-end over UNIX domain socket

Hi There,

We are embedding Jetty 9.4.11.v20180605. We accept HTTP requests and
want to forward them to a different HTTP server over a UNIX domain
socket.

[1] seems to be about accepting connections over a UNIX socket. We
don't want this, but instead accept TCP connections and forward them.

Is there anything in the Jetty distro that would allow us to be such a
proxy or do we need to code this from scratch?

Travis Spencer

[1]: https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/tree/master/jetty-unixsocket

Back to the top