Re: [jetty-users] Selector question

Greg/Joakim,

Makes sense - thank you for the quick response.

Josh

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:01 PM, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See commit e6e49bdc85

On 25 May 2018 at 07:48, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Josh,

that javadoc is indeed out of date.

We now allow Callback instances to use the Invocable interface to declare if they are blocking or non-blocking, with blocking being assumed.  So there are no limits on what can be done... other than if a callback declares itself to be non-blocking, then it should not block no linger too long.

I will remove that old documentation.

cheers