Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 5:47 PM
To: JETTY user mailing list
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] Some advise needed

Hi,

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 7:55 AM, Saeed Khademi <saeed@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this list, and I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask my
question,
so please forgive me, if this is not the right place.

I am using jetty 9.3.9 on windows server. I installed SSL certificate for
the server and it works fine.

What JDK version ?
You want to make sure you are on the latest JDK version that support
TLS 1.2 and OCSP stapling.

I tried to test the ssl configuration by using https://www.htbridge.com/ssl/
and the result says it needs some work.

To resolve the issues I need to solve the following :
1- remove some weak elliptic curves like secp160k1 (161 bits)
    I searched the web to find a document to do this without any luck.

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-ssl.html

2- The test result also says : “SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT OCSP STAPLING“
    How can I enable OCSP?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49904935/jetty-9-enable-ocsp-stapling-for-domain-validated-certificate

3- How to redirect http to https?

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/moved-context-handler.html