Re: [jetty-users] Jetty and Java 11

Hi,

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 2:23 PM, Vladimir Buchta <lada.buchta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Simone,
>
> many thanks for your response.
> I appologize for unclear wording. My point was that given that Java 11 GA is
> targeted to September 2018, is it reasonable to expect that there will be
> Java 11 early compatibility version of Jetty available during September or
> by end of 2018?

I don't understand what you mean.

Today we are already building Jetty 9.4.x with JDK 11 early access builds.
There will not be a "early compatibility version of Jetty" just
because JDK 11 GA will be out in September.

Can you rather tell us what is it that worries you, rather than asking
about Jetty release scheduling with respect to the JDK GA releases ?
Are you worried that Jetty 9.4.x will not work with JDK 11 ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top