Re: [jetty-users] How can the https and http2 be supported together by Jetty9.4.7

William,

If you just enable both https and http2 modules,  then it should just work (using the transitive dependency on the alpn module).
Follow documentation at https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.x/http2-configuring.html

regards