Re: [jetty-users] When Jetty 8 finishes receiving security fixes?

Jetty 8 was announced to be EOL on the jetty-announce mailing list back on October 2014

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-announce/msg00069.html

You can also check the current documentation's version list.

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/what-jetty-version.html

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx