Re: [jetty-users] keystore

Unfortunately no.  I could only supply an IP address (which it seems is not allowed) and is only accessible internally anyway.

Lou.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is an interesting nugget Lou, any chance you can report results from here: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ ?

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 1:53 PM, Lou DeGenaro <lou.degenaro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I added -Dcom.ibm.jsse2.overrideDefaultTLS=true to the launch of my Jetty server and much joy resulted.

Lou.