Re: [jetty-users] keystore

Hi,

Am 14.03.2018 um 17:47 schrieb Joakim Erdfelt:

Conclusion: You have a cipher suite issue.

I don't have any issues (I just added my 2 cents to this thread). My point is
if we have a similar effect here than with JVMs on iSeries that the JVM
reports ciphers "SSL_-something" and jetty is configured to only enable
ciphers "TLS_-something", the server might filter out all the "good ones"
leading to the situation that server and client don't share any ciphers
leading to this error.

The fix in that case would be to change the jetty-configuration of
enabled ciphers to the corresponding textual representations of these
ciphers on that particular system (replace TLS_ by SSL_ that is)

Cheers, Lothar

Back to the top