Re: [jetty-users] Escape HTML in Jetty

Alex,

note that we don't really represent our libraries as good for content generation, as they are mostly hidden from webapps and only exposed to embedded usage.   But sanitizeXmlString should work for HTML escaping as it does < > " \ and &.   But you'd better check that there are not other characters that need to be encoded for safe HTML injection.

cheers