Re: [jetty-users] i-jetty for android latest version

It is worth noting that you should not use "all" of jetty on Android.
You have to be selective in what you want to use, many components/modules/features are just not compatible with Android.

Things that are known to not work on any version Android.

HTTP/2 - there's no ALPN API available to us on Android.
Annotated Webapps - related to bytecode scanning.
Bytecode Scanning - there's no bytecode to scan.

If you use a traditional declared webapp with a WEB-INF/web.xml it will work.
If you have to use annotations (eg, a 3rd party lib requirement) then consider pre-scanning the webapp at build time and using jetty-quickstart at runtime.
It would be better if you don't use a war or WebAppContext, but use the ServletContextHandler directly.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx