Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] qtp threads in TIMED_WAITING - Jetty version 9.4.5

Thanks for the response , I think we are using the default Jetty configuration and nothing is set explicitly   i.e  the idleTimeout is 60 seconds ; I see the threads are getting removed eventually and reaching to minimum threads  8   supposed to be 10 if its default jetty right ?. removal of threads taking little longer than expected.