Re: [jetty-users] Virtual host proxy problems

John,

what would also be really good to discover is what is the Host header of the request that goes wrong: both incoming to the proxy and outgoing to the second server.

What does the log on the 8888 server say?  Does it see the request and what response does it think it sent?

regards