Re: [jetty-users] Virtual host proxy problems

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 9:15 PM, John English <john.foreign@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there perhaps some way to run the proxy in a debug mode without having to
> run the entire system in debug mode? This is a live system with quite a few
> users, so I'm likely to get swamped with lots of irrelevant information.

For ProxyServlet the logging category is derived from the servlet name
(in web.xml) and the subclass package and class name.
The logic is here:
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.4.x/jetty-proxy/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/proxy/AbstractProxyServlet.java#L206

Enabling DEBUG for that category should tell you a bit more.

A blind shot: could it be that your virtual host is configured as
"www.bar.com", but you make a request to "bar.com" ?

--
Simone Bordet
----