Re: [jetty-users] UPDATE: calling setHost under jetty v9.4.8.v20171121 causes embeded jetty application to hang

West,

You are setting the host to "clearplastc.home.net", but your host setup gives the IP address of that name as 127.0.0.1, so that is the interface that jetty binds to.

I think it is very strange that gentoo is setup like that?

We just do `new InetSocketAddress(getHost(), getPort())`, so there is not really any opportunity to open by interface.

Why don't you open a ServerSocketChannel yourself after resolving the address however you want and pass it into the connector with open(ServerSocketChannel)?

cheers