Re: [jetty-users] UPDATE: calling setHost under jetty v9.4.8.v20171121 causes embeded jetty application to hang

Hi Greg:

Thanks for the reply.

I can indeed ping the machine aaa.bbb.ccc from the client machine and get the expected IP address of  192.168.20.9.
I did write a small piece of code which populates an array of InetAddress. The first element in the array
contains 127.0.0.1 and the second contains  192.168.20.9. My /etc/hosts file is configured this way
because of another application. So the work around I have is to  populate InetAddress array and use the non-local
host IP address in the setHost call. This solves my problem and maintains my non-standard configuration.

thanks,

west suhanic