Re: [jetty-users] calling setHost under jetty v9.4.8.v20171121 causes embeded jetty application to hang

Hello:

I have modified the ManyConnectors.java example to include a call
to setHost. In particular I do:

 ServerConnector http = new ServerConnector(server,
                new HttpConnectionFactory(http_config));
 http.setPort(8080);
 http.setHost("aaa.bbb.ccc");
 http.setIdleTimeout(30000);

When setHost is included the application hangs. By hang I mean when I try to access the URL http://aaa.bbb.ccc:8080/index.html the embedded jetty application does not respond. If I comment out the call to setHost everything works as expected. Can someone offer some guidance on this?

thank you,

west suhanic

Back to the top