Re: [jetty-users] Fwd: Re: Forwarding virtual host requests to another server

On 24/11/2017 15:27, John English wrote:
I asked about this a week or so ago, but haven't found a solution yet...

After lots of random fiddling, I discovered that the solution is to have a copy of jetty-proxy.jar in the lib directory of my proxy webapp, i.e. ${jetty.base}/webapps/proxy/WEB-INF/lib.

Basically what I have discovered is that I really don't understand how Jetty classloading works! Since all the other Jetty jars are picked up from ${jetty.base}/lib, I don't understand why I need a copy in the WEB-INF/lib as well...

Many thanks to Chris for his help...
--
John English

Back to the top