Re: [jetty-users] Displaying progress of startup in a web browser

Hi Matt,

When you say embedded jetty instance, you mean your application is invoking jetty and setting up the jetty structure? If so, you could insert a Handler in the HandlerList before the ContextHandlerCollection. That Handler would check some static value set by your application, and then either serve a reply or let the request flow on to the ContextHandlerCollection to be handled by your app.  Of course you'd have to arrange visibility of some of your apps classes in the Handler to make that work.

Jan