[jetty-users] Forwarding virtual host requests to another server

I have an HTTPS server (Jetty 9.4) which is setup like this (in myapp.xml in my webapps directory):

  <Set name="virtualHosts">
    <Array type="java.lang.String">
      <Item>foo.bar.net</Item>
      <Item>192.168.1.200</Item>
      <Item>127.0.0.1</Item>
    </Array>
  </Set>

I would now like to use a separate domain name on the same system for a non-Jetty HTTPS server, so I'd like to forward requests for that domain name from Jetty to the other server. (Plan B would be to use a non-standard port for the new server, but I prefer not to.)

Can anyone advise me what I'd need to do to accomplish this?

John English

Back to the top