[jetty-users] How to set the local IP address when using Http2Client to send http2 request out

Hi,

I am trying to use Jetty 9.4.7 + JDK1.8.0_141 as the HTTP2 client. I used the sample code in below link.  In my client host, there are multiple IP addresses. Since there is no local IP address specified in the code, the client will use one as the local ip address to send the http2 request out. However, I need to set the local IP address but not to use the default one. How to set the local IP address before sending out the request?

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/javadoc/9.4.6.v20170531/org/eclipse/jetty/http2/client/HTTP2Client.html.

Best Regards,

William

Back to the top