Re: [jetty-users] catching SSLHandShakeExceptions in HttpClient

Jetty 9.3.6.v20151106 is very old, even for the 9.3.x series of releases (9.3.21.v20170918 is the last release in 9.3.x)

Jetty 9.4.x is the current stable tree of code.
The most recent 9.4.x release is 9.4.7.v20170914

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx