Re: [jetty-users] Dramatic throughput slow down of custom FileServlet Jetty 9.4.5

Hi,

Thanks, working with a DefaultServlet is much better.

I have changed following:

      ServletHolder servletHolder;

      //contextHandler.addServlet( new ServletHolder( new FilesServlet() ), "/html/*" );

      contextHandler.addServlet( servletHolder = new ServletHolder( new DefaultServlet() ), "/html/*" );

      servletHolder.setInitParameter( "resourceBase", new File( "html" ).getAbsolutePath() );

      servletHolder.setInitParameter( "dirAllowed", Boolean.FALSE.toString() );

      servletHolder.setInitParameter( "pathInfoOnly", Boolean.TRUE.toString() );

Rgeards,

Olaf