Re: [jetty-users] Jetty http2 client idle_timeout when trying to get the session after connected to HTTP2 server

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 2:59 AM, Cao, William (NSB - CN/Qingdao)
<william.cao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Simone,
>
> If I use eclipse to run the similar code in my PC locally, and the server is same, the request can be sent to the server side. However, if I put this code to the integrated projects and deployed it using a WAR file, and when it tries to send the same request to the same server, it will fail, and it seems that the ALPN part is not executed, so timeout after Cache client session.
>
> I attached the client side debug logs.
> My jetty client runs a server in a private network, and can't access public network. If you need I test it, I will try to another way to test it.

Apparently you are doing everything correctly.
Can you please file an issue and attach to it the relevant information
in this email thread ?

--
Simone Bordet
----