Re: [jetty-users] Jetty http2 client idle_timeout when trying to get the session after connected to HTTP2 server

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Cao, William (NSB - CN/Qingdao)
<william.cao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use Jetty 9.4.7 + JDK1.8.0_141 as the HTTP2 client. During
> trying to set up the connection to the HTTP2 server, it seems that the
> handshake process is successful, however, the HTTP2 client session failed to
> be retrieved with idle_timeout. Below is the Jetty log. Could you please do
> me a favor to have a check on the coding or settings for this try?

The code looks ok.

I suggest that you first try your code against a well known HTTP/2
server such as webtide.com, with a simple GET request.
If that works, then the problem is in your server.
If that does not work, then please post the full Jetty client DEBUG logs.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top