Re: [jetty-users] Async servlets without context broken in 9.4.7

Nils,

it is indeed the correct solution for the "No JSP" warning to use a ServletContextHandler rather than the full WebAppContext.

However it is also a bug that we require a context, and we do make effort in other parts of the code to handle no context.  So we will fix this....  if you open an issue for it, that will help remind us to do so.

cheers