[jetty-users] HTTP2Client & HttpClientTransportOverHTTP2 - default behavior with push promises

Dear all,

when working with the HTTP2Client against an http2-server that is capable of sending push promises, what is the default behavior of the client when it receives a push promise?

Is the promise being ignored by default? Or will the promise be pulled into the client’s http cache?

I know that I can implement the client’s behavior myself by providing an implementation of Stream.Listener.Adapter(). But if I don’t provide my own implementation, what will the Http2client do then?

Best regards
Jan

Jan Weinschenker
Senior Consultant