Re: [jetty-users] Session timeout

On 06/09/2017 10:46, Jan Bartel wrote:
As regards your session expiry observed timing, as I've said, you need
to use a shorter scavenge interval than your session timeout.

And you need to update your version of jetty ;)

All is well now that I've updated, but session expiry is logged late, with a delay of anything up to the session scavenger interval (when sessionDestroyed() is called). Is there any way that I can detect session expiry rather than invalidation to make my logging more precise? I could presumably set the scavenge interval to 1 min or 1 sec, but I also presume this would have an impact on performance...

--
John English

Back to the top