[jetty-users] client: getting pooled connection / destination statistics

I'm going through the process of upgrading from Apache HttpClient 4 to Jetty HttpClient -- we got tired
of dealing with terrible APIs and wanted asynchronous support :)

One thing I've not been able to figure out is how do I instrument the Jetty client to get
statistics out - number of connections used / available in pools; open connections
to each destination versus the limit, etc.

Didn't see a mention in the docs nor any obvious API, but I'm sure I'm just missing it.

Thanks for any pointers!