[jetty-users] jetty 9.2.19 - Not accepting SSL connections after startup

We have been using Jetty for a long time, with no problem.  Today our service
started up and entered a weird state where it would serve requests just fine
on the HTTP port, but fail everything on the HTTPS port (example below):

bash-4.1# curl -vvv -k -i https://localhost:8181/foo
* About to connect() to localhost port 8181 (#0)
*   Trying ::1... connected
* Connected to localhost (::1) port 8181 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
* warning: ignoring value of ssl.verifyhost
* NSS error -5990
* Closing connection #0
* SSL connect error
curl: (35) SSL connect error

Bringing up a new instance of the service (same Jetty version) did not
exhibit the same behavior.  I took a thread dump
(https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5a92c14825381a219604cf8fbeca8abc).
Nothing jumps out at me, I only notice that all acceptors are blocked while
all selectors are runnable. I don't know enough about Jetty's internals to
know if that means anything.

--
Sent from: http://jetty.4.x6.nabble.com/Jetty-User-f3247280.html

Back to the top