[jetty-users] Stream closed warning for JSP files, only when accessing from IE

Hi,

We are trying to migrate a web app from Jetty 9.2 to 9.4.

 Everything seems to be working okay, except for some requests from IE 11, 14, 15 we get a "Stream Closed" warning in the log for JSP files.

 Here's a top level snippet of the warning:

 2017-09-02 20:22:50.458:WARN:oejs.HttpChannel:qtp1076835071-12: /map
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.eclipse.jetty.io.RuntimeIOException: org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException: Stream closedn.handle(HandlerCollection.java:146)

 The page loads fine and the warning doesn't seem to impact the delivery of the web page.

 We tried out in several browsers in browserstack, and only IE seems to be causing this.

 Even more strange, browserstack running within Safari doesn't cause the warning, while running within Firefox it does.

 Stumped. Would appreciate any pointers.

 Thanks,

Pankaj

Back to the top